ORFITRANS PETG CLEAR 5/8"(15MM) 16" X 16" - 304-586OFT
Orfitrans PETG’s clear appearance lets the prosthetist/orthotist verify the suitability of the device prior to final fabrication. The durability following handling, drilling, and/or sanding, and the re-formability following re-heating, make clinical applications and adjustments effortless for the clinicians.
- Exceptionally strong material with superior impact resistance
- High stiffness.
- The socket will remain transparent.
- The prosthetist/Orthotist can see “inside” the medical device to check a good fit.
- The limb is visible when wearing Orfitrans PETG.
- No risk for excessive pressure or compression.
- The socket material will keep the shape and dimension determined by the mould.
- Bubble forming.
- Pulls easily and uniformly.
- Delivered with protective PE-foil. PE-foil has to be removed before activation.
- Activation time according to thickness